Full Job Title: Immunobiology - STUDENT II (20 hrs/week; Grimes Lab)
Job Number: 94856
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Date Posted: 9-27-2017
1. The position responsibilities vary throughout Cincinnati Children's andare established according to the needsand resources of the Cincinnati Children's department providing the placementopportunity.
2. Learn the daily routines ofhealthcare/research investigators
3. Foster career interests inhealthcare/research
4. Gain experience andawareness of the academic, technical and personal skills required inhealthcare/research professions
5. Gain an understanding ofdifferent health/research careers, including the cultures and work environmentsthat can be unique to a particular healthcare/research profession
6. Develop an understanding ofthe critical connections between education, work and goal attainment
7. Comply with policies and procedures protecting patient rights forinformed consent and the handling of confidential information as defined byCincinnati Children's mission and applicable laws and regulations.
8. Complete CincinnatiChildren's training required for the position.
9. Adhere to safe work practices.
10. Understand, adhere to andmodel Core Standards as defined organizationally and specifically within the
department / unit.
11. Perform other duties asassigned.Skills & Competencies
Required: Possessa courteous, positive and service oriented demeanor. Good verbal, written,interpersonal and telephone communication skills. Physical stamina sufficientto meet the position requirements. Computer literate andworking knowledge of software applications.
Cincinnati Children’s will not discriminate against applicants and employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. If you would like more information about the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please click here