Full Job Title: STUDENT II - Clinical Engineering
Job Number: 96047
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Date Posted: 11-14-2017
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To allow the student to gain career related work experience at Cincinnati Children's Hospital
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The position responsibilities vary throughout Cincinnati Children's and are established according to the needs and
resources of the Cincinnati Children's department providing the placement opportunity.
- Learn the daily routines of healthcare/research investigators
- Foster career interests in healthcare/research
- Gain experience and awareness of the academic, technical and personal skills required in healthcare/research
- Gain an understanding of different health/research careers, including the cultures and work environments that can be
unique to a particular healthcare/research profession
- Develop an understanding of the critical connections between education, work and goal attainment
- Comply with policies and procedures protecting patient rights for informed consent and the handling of confidential
information as defined by Cincinnati Children's mission and applicable laws and regulations.
- Complete Cincinnati Children's training required for the position.
- Adhere to safe work practices.
- Understand, adhere to and model Core Standards as defined organizationally and specifically within the department /
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess a courteous, positive and service oriented demeanor.
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills.
- Physical stamina sufficient to meet the position requirements.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of software applications.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree granting college program.
Cincinnati Children’s will not discriminate against applicants and employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. If you would like more information about the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please click here