Full Job Title: Human Genetics STUDENT CO-OP (15hr/wk), Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH Biobank)
Job Number: 93685
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Date Posted: 7-26-2017
1. The position responsibilities vary throughout CincinnatiChildren's and are established according to the requirements of the sponsoring undergraduateinstitution and the needs and resources of the Cincinnati Children's departmentproviding the placement opportunity.
2. The students are required to sign the school's agreement forCo-Op students as applicable.
3. Comply with policies and procedures protecting patientrights for informed consent and the handling of confidential information asdefined by Cincinnati Children's mission and applicable laws and regulations.
4. Complete Cincinnati Children's training required for theposition.
5. Adhere to safe work practices.
6. Understand, adhere to and model Core Standards as definedorganizationally and specifically within the
department / unit.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Possess a courteous, positive and service oriented demeanor.Good verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills.Physical stamina sufficient to meet the position requirements. Computerliterate and working knowledge of software applications.
Must be currently enrolled in aformal undergraduate Co-Op program offered by an academic institutionthat has a current agreement with Cincinnati Children's for the placement oftheir students within the Medical Center.
Cincinnati Children’s will not discriminate against applicants and employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. If you would like more information about the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please click here