Full Job Title: Senior Director - Internal Communications
Job Number: 95938
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Date Posted: 11-10-2017
The Senior Director of Internal Communications will manage and facilitateCincinnati Children's internal communication with leaders,managers, and employees (including physicians). The objective of this role isto facilitate and deliver communication that results in employees beinginformed, engaged and committed to personal and organizational success in anever-evolving healthcare environment. This includes (1) developing and implementingimpactful communication strategies, (2) developing and supporting corporate,strategic and brand messages, (3) managing an effective internal communicationstrategy infrastructure and channel mix, working collaboratively with theexternal communications team and HR, (4) coaching and supporting executiveleadership in their communication role, and (5) helping with the overallenterprise change management effort.
· Demonstratedtrack record in developing results-focused communication strategies and plans thatbuild strong emotional connections between employees, leaders, and theorganization
· Provencapabilities in providing communication coaching/support to executive leaders
· Strong knowledgeand application of best practices in employee communication
· Demonstratedexcellence in leadership, strategic and systematic thinking, influence,and people development (preferablyprevious experience in employee communications)
· Robust knowledgeand experience in communication measurement
· Proven experiencein the principals of effective change management and engaging employees in newstrategies and ways of working and thinking to enable strong partnership withHR
· Demonstratedpeople development: Track record insupervising and growing team to deliver results. Drive collaboration acrossdepartments/functions, working effectively with centralized and decentralizedresources.
· Demonstratedability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Cincinnati Children’s will not discriminate against applicants and employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. If you would like more information about the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please click here